This one is all about get dressed up to the nines! With a sweet continuous rocker shape in our range created for faster/smoothertakes offs, and longer rope lengths in mind. Now comes with 1 new ingredient-Speedwalls, and board with our least amount of resistence. With wakes being bigger and better these days Ronix figured they should create a board that will perform to the new generation of progressive riding. This all new Bill is faster than all the previous Bill boards from the past. It sits higher on top of the water giving it more contact on the water then any Ronix board. Being higher on the water pushes the tail up creating less resistance giving the board more contact with the water. Also with more top water momentum, it’s going to make it easier on your body because it creates less resistance therefore giving you more stamina giving you the energy to perform. Behind the boat that is….. not the bedroom. That’s a whole other issue…
- G&R Technology – Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- A more vertical sidewall pushes the tail out of the water for improved glide speed
- New reduced rockerline height – common misconception is that you need added rocker forincreased lift – this rail design and rocker naturally carries more forward momentum
- Thin profiled shape – creates more overall energy and added rebound off the wake with softer more landing
- 4 fiberglass 1.0” fins & 4 fiberglass .8” free agent fins
SIZING / RIDER WEIGHT
135 cm — up to 175 lbs.